Back with another post about Xposed :v. What should i say? Xposed is a really great invention on Android platform, i really depend on it, more over to the Xposed Additions module to remap my screenshot button. Yeah, with Exposed Framework Installer and Xposed Additions module, now i can take screenshot in my Android smartphone with only holding the 'volume down' button.
Now i will share Xposed Framework Installer for you who used Android phone with Android version 5.0 and 5.1 version. The xposed for Android Lollipop and Marshmallow still developed by Rovo89@XDA and tungstwenty@XDA. The development actually is just on ALPHA-4 state. But I already used it on my Samsung Galaxy V with CM12.1 ROM and it's good no issue found. But beware this is still ALPHA-4 state, and i only try this on CM12.1 ROM, so different device, different ROM, maybe will bring different result.
* Custom recovery installed. TWRP is recommended
* Xposed Framework zip flashable, apk, and Xposed Apk for Lollipop up version (download link in the end of post)
* Brain :v
How to install Xposed Framework Installer on Android Lollipop (tested on CyanogenMod 12.1 ROM
- Power off your Android smartphone, and boot into recovery mode.
- Just straight install the Xposed Framework.zip file through recovery. After done, wipe dalvik cache and reboot your Android smartphone. Caution! This first reboot time might take a very loooooooong time (on my Samsung Galaxy V it need more less 30 minutes to 1 hour for this first reboot.
- After reboot, just install the Xposed.apk for the Android Lollipop up. And finally your Android Lollipop smartphone is ready to rock with Xposed and the modules!
- If your Android phone suffer a soft brick or you want to remove xposed framework, then just boot back to recovery mode and try to flash (install) the Xposed Uninstaller.zip file.
Xposed + Framework Installer for Android Lollipop download link
The framework zip flashable are only for advanced users. If you don't have idea what hardware type your Android device is, then you can skip this section and READ DETAILED on XPOSED APK section.
Choose the proper file based on your hardware type. Samsung Galaxy V is an ARM based device.
- -> Xposed Framework.zip for SDK21 (Android 5.0 Lollipop)
Download: ARM | ARM64 | x86
- -> Xposed Framework.zip for SDK22 (Android 5.1 Lollipop / CM12.1 ROM)
Download: ARM | ARM64 | x86
- Material Design
- Download the correct framework ZIP for your architecture/Android version
- Install/uninstall Xposed directly from the app, no custom recovery required (but obviously you must still make sure that you can reflash your ROM in case something goes wrong!)
- Many changes under the hood for better stability, compatiblity and code quality
# XPOSED v. 3.1.apk (2.8 MB) | 16/10/2016
Check out the original thread by Rovo89 at XDA Forum.