Allright this time i will share a Custom ROM for Samsung galaxy V called RevoOS v. 2. This Custom ROM is my 4th ever custom ROM installment on my device and maybe this ROM will be good for you who like listen to music on your device (maybe hehe...)
1. Custom Recovery CWM / TWRP installed
2. BACKUP as needed
3. Brain :v
|Title||RevoOS v. 2 ROM|
|Source / thread||GalaxyVarchive Blog|
* Zipalign system apk's
* Bloatware Removed
* 13 Battery Selectable Icon
* Battery Bar
* Custom Carrier Label
* Potato Clock
* Contextual Header
* Gradient Header
* Dinamic Statusbar (Tinted all apps without third party application)
* 3 Tab SystemUi
* Recent Card Stack Wannabe
* Music Player on Statusbar * Network Traffic Meter (CharmeleonOS)
* Network Speed Meter (Thinking Bridge)
* Carbon Network Traffic
* AOKP Weather on Lockscreen
* ListView Animation
* Low Battery Warning
* Multiwindow Sidebar
* App list di status bar
* Build prop editor di pengaturan
* Dan Lain-Lain... Size+- 320 Mb Download link1. ROM:
- RevoOS ROM v. 2.zip
2. Additional files:
- Dolby Fix.zip
- DSP Fix.zip
- Revo Tweak.zip
Installation RevoOs v2 ROM (example with CWM)
!!! Highly recommended to install from FRESH stock ROM !!!
1. Download file ROM RevoOS v. 2 and it's additional file, save it to your external memory.
2. Put device into recovery mode, then do a "wipe cache", then go to -> "Advance" -> "Wipe dalvik cache". After done go back.
3. We start the installation process of ROM RevoOS v. 2 on our Samsung Galaxy V device. Choose "Install zip" -> "choose zip from sdcard", Find and choose the zip file of ROM Revo OS v. 2 to install it.
4. After the ROM done installed, choose again "choose zip from sdcard", and install the additional zip files one by one. After all files have installed go to "advanced" -> "wipe dalvik cache". Reboot your device and wait patiently for the apps optimizing.
After i use this Custom ROM RevoOS v. 2 for Samsung Galaxy V, it looks there still some bugs like missing text on some little part, icons that too close each other without margin at status bar, and bugs on the music player in SystemUi that sometimes laggy.