Palents is another custom ROM that showing the theme of Android Lollipop for Samsung Galaxy V. This ROM is developed by one of Galaxy V Facebook group member, Nasrulloh. For me, this ROM is pretty light and quite stable.
1. Custom recovery installed
3. BACKUP as needed
4. Brain :v
|Rom title||Palents v. 1|
|Source / thread||GalaxyVarchive|
- Lollipop Theme
- Card stack style recent apps
- +-200 Installed fonts
- Rom Control
- Many more...
|Size||+- 254 Mb|
|Download link||Palents Custom ROM v. 1.zip|
Installation Palents v 1 ROM Samsung Galaxy V SM-G313HZ (example with CWM)
!!! Highly recommended to install it from fresh stock ROM !!!
1. Download the zip file of ROM Palents v. 1 and save it to your external memory card.
2. Put device into recovery mode.
3. Do a "Wipe cache partition", and then go to "Advance" -> "Wipe dalvik cache".
4. And now we begin the installation process of ROM Palents v. 1 on our Samsung Galaxy V. Choose "Install zip" -> "choose zip from sdcard", find and choose the zip file of Palents v 1 ROM to install it. Wait for the ROM installing
5. After done, go back and go to "Advanced" -> "wipe dalvik cache", and reboot your sevice. Wait patiently for the apps optimizing.
How to remove the sidebar
1. Install application Link2SD.apk.
2. Open the link2sd app and then find apps: Multiwindow sidebar and Mipop, delete it (if you not found Mipop app just ignore it).
3. Reboot / restart Android smartphone.
Bug that i knew in this ROM is just white text on white background on some little part of setting.