Nemoid is a stands for NEed MOre IDea (that's the source says :v This custom ROM Nemoid ini is my 3rd custom ROM that I ever tried on my device, and maybe this is the first ever custom ROM created for Samsung Galaxy V.
- Custom recovery installed CWM / TWRP
- Backup as needed
- Brain :v (user factor)
|ROM Title||Nemoid ROM v. 1|
* Disabled signature apps
* Android lollipop Theme (Wanna Be)
* AOKP weather on lockscreen
* Custom drawer (left and right)
* Contextual statusbar header
* Circle RAM
* Screenshot button on custom drawer
* Profile UI on custom drawer
* Remodified lockscreen layout
* AOKP performance Control
* Ram progress bar
* Notification background settings
* Custom clock style
* Battery bar
* 13 battery style
* Network speed meter (Thinking bridge and ChaOS)
* Network traffic (Carbon rom style)
* App circle sidebar
* Lollipop platlogo
* Multiwindow sidebar
* Omni switch
* Custom boot animation
* Google camera, gallery and deskclock
* Bloatware removed
|Source / thread||GalaxyVarchive Blog|
|Size||+- 287 Mb|
|Download link||Nemoid ROM v. 1.zip|
Installation (example via CWM):
- Highly recommended installed from fresh stock ROM and wipe data first.
1. Download the ROM zip file and save it to your external memory card
2. Put your Samsung Galaxy V device into recovery mode.
3. Do a "wipe cache partition" and "wipe dalvik cache" (advance -> wipe dalvik cache) first. After done go back.
4. Choose "Install zip" -> "choose zip from sdcard", find and choose where you put the Nemoid v 1 ROM zip file -> "Yes", wait untill the ROM installation process done. After done, do a "wipe dalvik cache".
5. Reboot your Samsung Galaxy V device and wait patiently for the apps optimizing.
Well for me, there is a few bugs:
- SystemUi that "stop" (appears unlimited popup) when tried to change the photo profile in notification bar. So don't change the photo profile, except you know how to fix those situation.
- White text on white background in some little part of "Setting".
- Google Play Service (com.process.googlegaps) stops. To fix it, delete the Google Play Service app and then install manually the newest version of Google Play Service (you can find it at apk4fun.com if you don't know).