Dolby Atmos is one of very popular audio system engine. By installing Dolby Atmos in your Android device, you can give more performance, effect on your Android device audio sound. THIS Dolby atmos is ported from Lenovo phone (of course by the author, not by me :v ). Considering this is a software, it should be work on almost Android device starting from Android 4.3 and up.
If you was installed older version of Dolby Atmos, it might be conflict with this version. So if you was installed Dolby Atmos before, please uninstall it first. This Dolby Atmos v r6.5 will change (not overwrite) on audio_efects.conf.
* Rooted Android device.
* Custom recovery installed.
Steps installing Dolby Atmos on your Android device (example via CWM recovery)
1. Download file Dolby atmos port v r6.5.zip, save it in your external memory card.
2. Put device into recovery mode -> Choose "Install zip" -> "Choose zip from sdcard" -> Find where you put the zip file and choose it to flash it -> Choose "Yes....". After done reboot your Android smartphone device.
3. Now go to "Settings" -> "Sounds", and choose Dolby Atmos as your sound / music effects. After done you can go to the Dolby Atmos app to adjust your sound effects preference. Enjoy the new enriched sound and music! :).
4. Additional files (see in the download section):
- Dolby Atmos deep buffer remover, install this zip file with recovery if something odd happen with the sound effect. Example the sound effects work in music, but not work when playing game.
- Dolby Atmos uninstall, install this zip with recovery if you want to remove or uninstall this Dolby Atmos from your Android device.
- Worstenwood@XDA and XDA forum.
Dolby Atmos Port software download link