HiTech ROM v. 2 is a custom ROM for device Samsung Galaxy V SM-G313HZ, inspired from one of most popular ROM in the world Cyanogenmod 11.
- Custom recovery installed
|Title||HiTech ROM v. 2|
* Init.d support
* Support swap
* Cyanogenmod 12 Boot Animation
* Cyanogenmod 11 Apps
* Gapps integrated
* Dinamic statusbar
* Power Toggle
* Weather on lockscreen
* Theme Settings to look like CM11 (Wannabe)
* Card Stack Recent
* Clock Options
* Multiwindow Sidebar
* Network Traffic Meter (Thinking Bridge&CharmeleonOS)
* Listview Animation
* Font Chooser
* Low Battery Warning Options
* Dsp Manager
* Build.prop mods
* System application like stock Android
* And many more.....
|Source / thread||GalaxyVarchive Blog|
|Size||+- 276 Mb|
|Download link||- HiTech ROM v. 2.zip
- HiTech Tweaks.zip
Installation HiTech ROM v. 2 Samsung Galaxy V SM-G313HZ (example for CWM)
!!! Highly recommended installed from STOCK ROM !!!
1. Put device into recovery mode
2. Go to "Advance", do a "Wipe cache" and "Wipe dalvik cache". Go back.
3. Choose "Install zip" -> "Choose zip from sdcard", locate and choose the HiTech ROM v. 2 zip file. Wait untill the ROM installation process done.
4. Choose Install zip agan, and this time install the zip file of HiTech Tweaks. Go back.
5. Choose "Advance" -> "Wipe dalvik cache", and finally reboot your device and wait patiently for the apps optimizing.
Well, this ROM quite stable, it's just have a problem on the Trebuchet launcher (sometimes force close), and the RAM usage is too big (maybe it's because the increase of zram size to 1GB so the RAM swap process become slower). For the above bugs, we can fix it by ourself it is up to the user. Ya, because this ROM last release titled "v 2" so I hope there will be next version that more stable and of course cooler xp .